- The magnetic glass eraser is composed of 2 pieces: the magnetic scrubber and the magnetic handle
- Both components have a nubbed rubber scrubber for cleaning dried on stains
- Cleans glass but will not scratch or crack it; large handle for comfortable grip
- Easy to use, simply place the scrubber inside the glass vessel and align the magnetic handle from the outside
- You can control where the scrubber goes with the Magnetic Spot Scrubber using the magnetic handle
Publisher: Browne & Co.
Details: From bud vases to baby bottles, consumers encounter a variety of narrowed necked vessels that are nearly impossible to clean with a typical sponge or scrub brush. Recognizing the need for consumers to better clean those hard to reach places, Cuisipro introduces a completely new innovation: Magnetic Spot Scrubbers. Cuisipro's new Magnetic Spot Scrubbers are perfect for long, narrow spaces, such as wine decanters, pitchers and vases. The design consists of two pieces: a spot scrubbing knob and a silicone scrubbing disc. The two pieces are magnetized. To use, simply drop the silicone scrubbing disc into a dirty vase or other vessel and pour in warm, soapy water. Align the magnetic spot scrubber know on the outside wall of the vessel to the silicone scrubbing disc until the two pieces lock. Glide the knob over the hard to reach areas of the vessel and the silicone scrubbing disc will clean as it moves. When finished, pull the knob away to release the bond with the scrubbing disc. The soft nubs of the silicone scrubber will not scratch glass and, when finished the Magnetic Sort Scrubber easily rinses clean. Not recommended for the dishwasher.