- KNOW YOUR BABY IS OKAY: Track your baby's heart rate and oxygen levels while they sleep using clinically-proven pulse oximetry, and be notified if something appears to be wrong.
- WORRY LESS AND SLEEP BETTER: The Smart Sock connects to a base station that glows green letting you know everything is okay, but uses lights, sounds and app notifications if heart rate or oxygen levels are too high or too low. Parents can sleep better and have less anxiety knowing they'll be made aware if levels go outside of preset zones.
- CONVENIENT, EASY-TO-USE: Each unit includes 3 washable socks that comfortably wrap around the baby's foot and connect to a base station up to 100 ft. away using Bluetooth. Socks fit most infants from 0-18 months or 6-25 pounds and should be hand washed regularly and alternated from right to left foot each night.
- SMART PHONE APP: See real-time heart rate and oxygen levels on multiple phones using Owlet's cloud-connected app. Free iOS & Android apps available.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 45 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
Operating System: Android/Android 4.4/iOS
As parents, we understand the stress and worry that comes with having an infant. That's why we invented the Owlet Smart Sock to watch over your baby while they sleep.
The Owlet Smart Sock 2 baby monitor uses clinically-proven technology to track your infant's heart rate and oxygen levels. The Smart Sock sends this information to a base station which is designed to notify you with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong. Using Owlet's app, you can view real-time wellness data and receive direct notifications on your phone.
iPhone 5 or later (iOS 9 or later)
Android 4.4 or Kitkat
Sock: bluetooth 4.0 up to 100ft
Base Station: wifi 802.11b/g/n
Rechargeable sock lasts up to 18 hours