- MAKING AND DRINKING MATCHA TEA MUST BE DONE CORRECTLY. The Matcha tea ceremonial gift set is exactly what's needed to start drinking a unique beverage with natural antioxidants and matcha tea energetics.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR CEREMONIAL MATCHA TEA-DRINKING. The Tealyra matcha ceremony gift set consists of 4 pieces: Bamboo Chasen Whisk, Scoop, whisk holder-stand and Bowl. A high-quality and beautiful Japanese tea set makes the process of drinking the most beneficial drink in the world, Matcha tea, much more pleasant.
- ORIGINAL MATCHA BOWL MADE IN JAPAN. A stylish, beautiful Matcha bowl, which is perfect for tea, is included in our matcha tea ceremony gift set, which is made in Japan. The Tealyra Japanese bowls look amazing.
- BAMBOO IS NATURAL. It's hard to find a more suitable material for the matcha whisk and scoop than Chinese bamboo. That's why our Matcha tea ceremony gift set includes a bamboo matcha whisk & scoop
- THE BEST GIFT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Looking for an ideal gift for those close to you? The Tealyra chasen tea whisk chashaku hooked bamboo scoop for preparing matcha tea in a beautiful gift box is a useful, beautiful and functional gift which will impresses everyone.
The Tealyra Matcha Tea Ceremonial Start Up Gift Set consists of a natural bamboo matcha whisk, scoop, whisk stand and a tea bowl
The Japan bowl set is available in different colors. This beautiful tint is perfect for the Matcha tea bowl.
The traditional japanese tea set from Tealyra is made of high-quality and safe materials.
The Tealyra Matcha tea whisk, bamboo scoop and Japanese tea bowl make ideal Japanese souvenirs for any holiday.
Looking for a gift for him or her? Need a great gift idea for friends or family? The Matcha set is exactly what you need. A beautiful, high-quality, convenient and very functional set for making and drinking the most beneficial drink in the world! This is the best gift for tea lovers or anyone who takes care of their health.
How to make green Matcha tea with a Japanese tea ceremony chasen bamboo whisk?
To make Matcha green tea, put half a teaspoon of powder in a cup. To get a better consistency you can use a sieve for seeding tea powder. Pour hot (175°F, not boiled) water (approximately ¼ cup), then whisk with the special tea bamboo whisk until a small amount of foam appears.