😀😀😀 Please click button in upper right corner to message us and type in "dryer balls" to get the 50% OFF discount code for this item.
❗️❗️❗️Price is subject to change and promo/coupon codes can expire at any time depending on the availability.
❗️❗️❗️ If the code does not work please message us by typing in "not working" or "no work"
- Softens Laundry Naturally---Our woolzies dryer balls are all nature, no chemicals or synthetics Used. If you are sensitive skin or you have babies or lovely pets clothing, you have to choose this organic wool dryer balls.
- Set of 6 Original 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, don't settle for knock-offs, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service)
- Shortens Drying Time (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large).Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball,) Handmade, Saves Energy, Saves your time by Reducing Drying Time By up to 30% to 40%.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: The Wool Dryer balls are an eco-friendly alternative to plastic dryer balls that are most frequently seen on television!
- Lasts for a Thousand-Plus Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Details: All Nature Woolzies Dryer Balls Adipin wool dryer balls made by 100% Organic New Zealand Wool, which can shorten drying time, soften and fluff fabric, and reduce static. They help bed sheets stay untangled during the drying process as well as keep pet hair off of clothes. They are babyganics fabric softener, all-natural, with no synthetic fibers or chemicals used. While some other brands use center fillers or low-quality wool, Adipin dryer balls are always made of 100% premium New Zealand wool. They will not unravel and will last for years. Extra-Large Dryer Balls,6-In-Pack Our dryer ball is 7cm in diameter, Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball).Their size is optimal for maximum dryer efficiency. They may develop some pilling, but pilling makes for softer laundry because a larger surface area improves softness and drying time. Saves your time by Reducing Drying Time By up to 30% to 40%. Wool dryer balls are quieter and more gentle on clothing than plastic dryer balls with nubs. They are great for fluffing down feather items such as quilts and jackets. Using wool dryer balls saves your dryer from the residue left from liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets. The Adipin family works hard to bring you the best wool dryer balls at the best price. Get rid of chemical-laden products and try Adipin.